Industrial Boltless Rivet Shelving Parts
Industrial boltless rivet shelving is a common storage shelving, which is named because the rivet hanging method is used between the beam and the column.The boltless rivet shelving parts assembly do not need screws, and has the characteristics of convenient disassembly and changeable assembly. Shelf load ≤ 180kg / layer, belonging to light duty storage shelving. According to the different rivets on the beam, it can be divided into single rivet shelving and double rivet shelving.
Boltless shelves have high capacity and utilize rivet beams, which increase the capacity of the storage shelves while also allowing many applications with wider spans. Each boltless shelving is made of heavy-duty steel and has a boltless design. This special design allows simple installation without the need for nuts, bolts or rack clamps. The standard boltless shelf unit comes with three adjustable shelves, but additional shelves can be purchased separately.
Structure of Boltless Rivet Shelving
1. Rack buckle structure, convenient disassembly and assembly; Plastic anchor shall be provided at the contact with the ground.
2. Shelf column: it is made of equilateral angle steel with bilateral punching. The hole distance is arranged in a straight line with a distance of 50mm. The column hole is used to hang the laminate.
3. Shelf steel laminate: adopt cold-rolled steel plate and bend four sides according to the required size. The laminate can be steel laminate or wood laminate.
4. The upright post and the steel laminate are connected and fixed through quick snap pins and triangular fixing pieces.
5. After all parts of the shelf are processed and formed, the finished products are assembled after grinding, pickling, phosphating, automatic powder electrostatic spraying, drying and other processes. The surface of the finished shelf products produced is smooth and beautiful; The laminate can be adjusted up and down freely, which is convenient for disassembly and assembly.
Packaging for Pallet Racking